Bloomington Rescue Me Job!

Job was worked on for 3 months and could not be completed by the contractor, we were called in to the rescue and to finish up the job and give the people their house back. As we looked in to the job there was not much to save and it was too hard to correct so we had to scratch all of the work and start all over again. We had to reframe a new wall since the one done before fell apart as we did the demolition, We did a new rubber membrane for the shower and a new tub by the window. We tiled the surrounds and the floor, installed the vanity and top and painted the bathroom. Now a true master bathroom that was painfully started but gracefully completed.